TEQ Group strives to give our customers an exceptional service, however, we understand that occasionally things can go wrong. In the event of you being unhappy, we invite you to raise this with us at the first opportunity so that we may seek to address and resolve it as soon as possible.
If, however, you remain unhappy or dissatisfied you may raise a formal complaint. We invite you to do this in writing so that we may be clear as to the specific issues that need our attention and redress.
Initial Complaint: If you wish to make a complaint to TEQ Group you can contact us as follows:
Complaints may be made as follows:
• By writing to:
Complaints TEQ Group
3 Sceptre House,
Hornbeam Square North
• By email to: Complaints@teqgroup.co.uk
• By telephone on: 01423 815299, between the hours of 09.00 am and 17.00pm, Monday to Friday.
Our Complaints handling procedure:
1. You will be issued with a Case Number which we ask you to quote in all further correspondence.
2. We will endeavour to deal with your complaint immediately. However, if we are unable to do so, we will write to you within five days of receipt of your complaint, advising who is dealing with the issue and when you can expect a response.
3. If after receiving your complaint it becomes clear a mistake has been made by us, you can expect any one, or a combination, of the following:
• An apology
• A full explanation
• Details of any appropriate remedial action taken
• An award of compensation in appropriate circumstances
4. In some cases, our investigations may take some time to conclude but we will keep you informed. We will contact you as soon as our investigations are complete. If we are unable to resolve the issue within four weeks of receipt of your complaint, we will write to you to let you know. You are welcome to contact us at any time to check the status of our investigation.
5. If, after eight weeks, your complaint remains unresolved or you are not satisfied with our final response, we will confirm in writing our conclusions and the further options available to you.
6. If you are a microbusiness* customer and you have received a deadlock letter from us (where the two parties cannot agree a compromise or amicable resolution), or the matter remains unresolved after eight weeks, you also have the right to refer your complaint to the Energy Ombudsman – click here. The Energy Ombudsman is approved by Ofgem – the UK gas and electricity regulator – to independently handle energy disputes between microbusinesses and energy brokers. The Energy Ombudsman service is free and impartial and can be contact by:
Post: Energy Ombudsman, P.O. Box 966, Warrington, WA4 9DF
Phone: 0330 440 1624
If we believe that your complaint is the responsibility of a supplier, with your consent, we will pass your correspondence on to them directly and inform you of this in writing. It will then be the responsibility of the supplier to address and assume full responsibility for addressing and resolving your complaint. We will provide you with the suppliers’ contact details so that you may pursue this with them further directly. We will furnish you with as much relevant information that we may hold to help support you in pursuit of any such complaint.
All complaints are kept strictly private and confidential and will never be disclosed to third parties without your consent.
We are committed to resolving all complaints or dissatisfaction as quickly and efficiently as possible, in a courteous and respectful manner.
If you have any questions about our complaints procedure or wish to discuss anything further, please don’t hesitate to contact us and we shall be very happy to help.
*Definition of a microbusiness
A micro-business must meet one of the following criteria:
• Has fewer than 10 full-time equivalent employees and an annual turnover or annual balance sheet total of less than €2 million a year
• OR Uses less than 293,000 kWh of gas per annum
• OR Uses less than 100,000 kWh of electricity per annum
Address: 3 Sceptre House, Hornbeam Park, Harrogate, North Yorkshire HG2 8PB Telephone: 01423 815299
TEQ Group is a trading name of Davrae Ltd, Registered in England: 08003906