Water ProcurementThe leading commercial water procurement platform.
Helping organisations make the most of the Non-Domestic Water Market Deregulation.
Are you taking advantage of Commercial Water Market Deregulation?
The commercial water market was deregulated on 1st April 2017, with estimated possible savings of £200 million for businesses, schools and charities in England. Worried you’re missing out on this incredible opportunity?
Worry no more.
With our unique energy buying platform now including water, we’re here to help you take advantage of this opportunity and save both time and money. With no sign-up fees, hidden charges or contracts required to get started, our platform offers commercial water consumers a simple and transparent way to select their new water contract.
How does it work?
The non-domestic water market in England now operates in a similar way to other utilities, such as energy:
- Licensed retailers buy wholesale water services from licensed water companies.
- The licensed retailers then create packages tailored to the needs of you, the consumer, as they compete for business.
As a result, commercial water consumers are able to shop around for their water retailer, as they do for other utilities. All the while, infrastructure and delivery systems for supplying the water remain the same; ensuring service remains uninterrupted.
How will water consumers benefit?
OFWAT predicted that a competitive water market would benefit the economy by over £200 million, as well as significant environmental benefits through increased efficiency and monitoring. Every business, organisation and charity can benefit directly via:
- Lower bills and better value for money, with initial direct savings expected to be between 3% to 10%
- Better customer service
- Consolidated invoicing
- A tailored service to suit every business’ unique needs
- Help in improving water efficiency
So what’s the process?
Any commercial water consumer can switch their provider as they would their energy supplier. If you haven’t already got plans in place to do so, we can work through this with you and guide you through the next stages of the process.
- A new, simplified route to water buying
- Secure, ground-breaking, online platforms for procurement and monitoring
- Live tenders, increasing competition and savings
- A simple interface with instant access and reporting
- The ability to manage and produce reports for multiple contracts and sites
- Account management support, backed by industry expertise
- Historic and ongoing water bill validation
How this helps you:
- Save time and money for your business, school or charity
- The ability to make informed choices from multiple suppliers
- Effective energy and water management using our platforms
- Guidance on reducing water consumption, benefiting your business & the environment
- One secure location to manage all your contracts
“We have a purchasing team, but recognised they were fully occupied managing our large cost areas. Suspecting that there could be some cost leakage we engaged with TEQ Group and Enerteq to conduct a cost audit. Through their analysis and knowledge of these markets to date we have realised savings in excess of £135,000 across energy and other categories. This is far in excess of anything we envisaged”
- AP, Executive Director, Multi-Site Professional Services Company
“We have been working closely with TEQ Group and Enerteq to review and re-procure our existing waste, electricity, gas and telecommunications contracts. In addition to the contract savings and increased service levels, working with Teq Group has significantly reduced the management time involved from ourselves. This has not only saved us money, but their pro-active support has saved us a lot of time and resource, enabling us to focus on managing the school”
- CB, Estates Manager Yorkshire Independent School
“Enerteq have consistently provided a professional, reliable and friendly service. Their standard of work is extremely high and they have remained flexible to ensure that response times are prompt. It is rare to find talented people who can consistently demonstrate and deliver excellent customer service whilst achieving genuine cost savings across a wide range of services”
- LS, Managing Director, Care Home Group
Address: 3 Sceptre House, Hornbeam Park, Harrogate, North Yorkshire HG2 8PB Telephone: 01423 815299
TEQ Group is a trading name of Davrae Ltd, Registered in England: 08003906