Water ProcurementThe leading commercial water procurement platform
Helping organisations make the most of the Non-Domestic Water Market Deregulation
Are your ready for the Commercial Water Market Deregulation?
The commercial water market deregulates on the 1st April 2017 with estimated savings of £200 million for businesses, schools and charities across England. Are you ready to take advantage?
Our unique energy buying platform already saves significant time and money for our energy buyers and it is now ready to help buyers make more of the water market deregulation.
With no sign-up fees, hidden charges or contracts required to get started our platform offers commercial water consumers a simple and transparent way to select their new water contract.
So what is going to happen?
From the 1st April 2017 the non-domestic water market in England will operate in a similar to other utilities such as energy:
- Licensed retailers will buy wholesale water services from licensed water companies
- The licensed retailers will then create packages tailored to the needs of you, the consumer, as they compete for business
- Commercial water consumers will be able to shop around for their water retailer as they do for other utilities
Just like the energy market, the infrastructure and delivery systems for supplying water will remain the same so there is no potential disruption to service.
How will water consumers benefit?
OFWAT predict that a competitive water market will deliver over £200m of benefit to the economy as well as significant environmental benefits through efficiency and monitoring. Every business, organisation and charity could benefit directly via:
- Lower bills and better value for money. Initial direct savings are expected to be between 3% to 10%
- Better customer service
- Consolidated invoicing
- More tailored service to suit your business needs
- Help in becoming more water efficient
So what’s the process?
It couldn’t be simpler. Any commercial water consumer will be able to switch their provider from the 1st April 2017. If you haven’t already got plans in place, we can work with you.
- A new, simplified route to water buying
- Secure, ground-breaking, online platforms for procurement and monitoring
- Live tenders, increasing competition and savings
- A simple interface with instant access and reporting
- Manage and report on multiple contracts and sites
- Account management support, backed by industry expertise
- Historic and ongoing water bill validation
How you benefit:
- Time and cost savings for your business, school or charity
- Make informed choices from multiple suppliers
- Effective energy and water management utilising our platforms
- Reduce your water consumption benefitting your business & the environment
- Manage your contracts in one secure place
“We have a purchasing team, but recognised they were fully occupied managing our large cost areas. Suspecting that there could be some cost leakage we engaged with TEQ Group and Enerteq to conduct a cost audit. Through their analysis and knowledge of these markets to date we have realised savings in excess of £135,000 across energy and other categories. This is far in excess of anything we envisaged”
- AP, Executive Director, Multi-Site Professional Services Company
“We have been working closely with TEQ Group and Enerteq to review and re-procure our existing waste, electricity, gas and telecommunications contracts. In addition to the contract savings and increased service levels, working with Teq Group has significantly reduced the management time involved from ourselves. This has not only saved us money, but their pro-active support has saved us a lot of time and resource, enabling us to focus on managing the school”
- CB, Estates Manager Yorkshire Independent School
“Enerteq have consistently provided a professional, reliable and friendly service. Their standard of work is extremely high and they have remained flexible to ensure that response times are prompt. It is rare to find talented people who can consistently demonstrate and deliver excellent customer service whilst achieving genuine cost savings across a wide range of services”
- LS, Managing Director, Care Home Group